Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Coffee beans, beads, yarn

I found these really cool stitch markers. They look just like coffee beans! They are made out of glass beads. Just in case you haven't gone over and looked at them yet, you better go now. I promise I'll still be here when you come back.

See, aren't they really cool?! I am thinking I need some, but I might turn them into earrings instead of using them just for knitting. Or I might have to get two sets so I can use them for both. Won't be getting them this week or next I don't think, but... (I suppose one could consider this a hint for a present if they really wanted to.) Oh, she has really pretty yarn too!

Oh look! I can just order the beads! In light or dark roast! The same ones as above, but two color choices, and it is a string of twenty-five! I will just say that I think these are really, really cool and awesome pieces of glass! Just in case no one had figured that out by now!

BTW, I would just give you a picture of them, but I can't figure out right now how to load the picture to the proper place (and my remaining helper of such things is gone on a business trip). So, you will just have to click on one of the links and go see for yourself how cool they are.

Addendum: The other thing about Hubband being gone in regards to computer stuff (besides not being here to help me figure out the picture thing? I can't use the printer until he gets home. The remaining desktop computer got moved from "the computer room" to DTY's bedroom after she left for college. The printer got moved from the computer room to Hubband's office. Just as he got done packing up his laptop to leave yesterday, he realized Kaylee and the printer won't be able to talk to each other without his computer as a go between. Fortunately, this is not a big problem and he is only gone for a few days. Luckily, I know since he is such a wonderful guy, he will fix this problem before he goes on a long trip.

No comments: