Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Can you see it now?

I have no explanation as to why the rest of you saw no deer picture. I had one in my "preview" option, I had one in my "posted" option, I even had one when I logged onto a different computer (that I don't think can talk to my computer right now). So, "I got nothing." Except I am redoing this and hoping that you get to see them now (but the network support is obviously lacking earlier).
Update: I have fixed the previous post so you should be able to see it there too, but am leaving both up for the network support. Oh, and I just realized they are two different pictures.

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

I dunno...I still can't see it.

I kid! I kid! It's there. That's a really cool picture! I loved seeing the deer at my old house, but we don't get many where I live now. :-)