Tuesday, September 11, 2007

So here it is!

This new look is the present that my Fall into Autumn Dish Cloth Super Secret Spoiler has already given me. There is a user-error issue with the links to visit area, but I am working on figuring out how to fix that. Should be done with it in the next day or so. One friend of mine looked at it while I was in the process of changing it, so I already have her feedback. Any one else care to add their opinion?

Addendum:
I figured out how to fix the "Links to Visit" but have realized I need to work on the archive part as it doesn't seem to be linking through. So, please be patient while I learn how to read code to fix it. (The daughters would be proud of me if they knew I was learning more code-reading, but I don't think they read my blog.)

9 comments:

Super Secret Spoiler said...

It looks soooo nice!! But what do YOU think about it? LOL Your blog really inspired my creativity in the design. The idea of coffee and yarn opened up some great color ideas. One thing I've noticed on your blog, dear spoilee, is that I haven't found any photos of coffee-dyed yarn! Show off some of your creations :D I'd love to see what it is you do! Do you sell it anywhere, like on ebay or etsy? Do tell!

Super Secret Spoiler said...

Oh! I almost forgot, I'm about to get started on your dishcloth, but I thought I'd warn you that your spoiler is much less experienced in knitting than you are LOL I've only been knitting for about a year, and only recently discovered the joy of being able to knit and purl on the same row (YAY!), so I hope that I in no way let you down. With that in mind, I'm off to debate my yarn choices!

Jen C said...

Excellent looking page!!!! That is one heck of a spoiler you have!! Great job!!

momlee said...

yep - I like it. A lot! AND I'm impressed with "learning code" - daughters may not read the blog, but mom does.

Bubblesknits said...

Wow! How cool is that!?! What a great gift! It looks wonderful!

Good luck with the code. Just always make sure you have a back up copy of the original. :-)

Unknown said...

It looks great! What a nice gift :)

Jayhawk said...

Awesome! You use the same template I do (another "earth tones" person) but you have gussied up the heading so much more nicely than I. I am consumed with admiration.

Judy said...

niiiiice! I like your new look!

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh I love it, but then I'm a Coffee addict too!
I need to learn how to do those codes things so I can change my design..Great Spoiler you got!!