Thursday, September 20, 2007

SHINY!!!


Yesterday I stopped into Best Buy, a place I haven't been into in ages. I was just going to poke around a bit and then head home. I had no plans or need to buy anything, "Just looking, thank you."

Then I happened upon this, and I fell down. Hard.

Apparently in came out while I was gone to Portland, and somehow I had missed that it even existed. I am not sure how the daughters let that happen. The new Collector’s Edition has a bunch of new stuff that I am looking forward to watching. No, I didn't watch it right away. The pre-amp for our stereo system is in the shop and has another week or two before it is fixed (if it can be). So if I watch it, it will be through the PS2 without the great sound system. I might make the sacrifice.

It is a very cool box too. I hope I don't have to hide it when the girl-children come home.

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

It seems like part of the cast of Serenity was at Dragon*Con last year (or was it this year?). There was a HUGE line for autographs, but I was in the line for GhostHunters. :-) Although, I got to meet James Marsters this year (Spike, from Buffy the Vampire Slayer). YUMMY! And so polite and nice!

Anonymous said...

After reading this I had a dream about seeing it last night. It was sorta confused with the halo 3 collectors slurpy cup I got though. It's weird; they have a shiny version and a paper version.

Judy said...

I take it that SHINY is your family word for DVDs--fitting. I'm totally unfamiliar with the series, though. I live a sheltered life. :)