Thursday, July 10, 2008

Sleeve progress, Part 2

The sleeves are finally done. (Really, I promise, 17.5", unstretched. Yeah, I know, they are still on the needles, but I did say "unstretched".) I have decided I am not very crazy about two circulars, mostly because it makes reading and knitting difficult since I had to stop more often than I prefer. Well, that and keeping track of which needle I pick up. I think I might work on the Magic Loop method instead sometime. (Not that I had a needle the right size and length this time around....) But, on the big plus side, both sleeves are done! Now on to starting the body; that will go a lot faster I am sure.
Well, I might not be able to start right now, it looks like we may be having to making a trip to the basement in a little bit. Oh well, it is the first one for our area this year. I think I will skip trying to get you a green sky picture. Who knows? Maybe I'll be able to give you big hail ones later.

1 comment:

Jayhawk said...

I just did an NOAA look, wow. I love the thunderboomers that happen in the Arizona desert during the monsoon, but they are not the kind of thing that drive you to the basement. What I saw on your radar would drive me to the sub-basement. What does Oribel thing of that kind of going on?

I think I'll stay in San Diego.