Wednesday, July 23, 2008

It's Wednesday, but so far not Whiskers on

Nope, not yet. I had had big plans yesterday to come home from my class at the gym and take pictures of sweater progress (which is going very well), make fresh pesto for dinner, and write up my WoW post. Well, none of that happened. Instead I came home and spent hours on the couch. Why? Well, I got very, very dizzy during class and everything went down hill from there. Fortunately DTY is in the class too and she drove home. The general idea that we were able to come up with was that I was dehydrated and hadn't eaten anything all day except for a few blueberry pancakes for breakfast. Yeah, some days I forget to eat. It usually doesn't matter, except for the nights I go to the gym at six. (Somehow it never seems to be an issue in the morning. Go figure.) Anyway, my evening plans were rather shot down in flames. I have my weekly Wednesday morning stuff to do, but plan on getting you all a WoW post later this afternoon (and sweater pictures, if not for anyone else, for a certain young man in California). Of course, my plans have been known to be derailed more than once.

4 comments:

Anita said...

I hope you are feeling better!

Jayhawk said...

And Kathy stabbed herself in the hand with a pair of scissors last evening. Listen ladies, you have got to be taking better care. This is very upsetting. I am looking forward to Oribel appearing on this blog to tell me that you are okay.

Bubblesknits said...

You poor thing! I hope you're taking it easy today. And go eat something! ;-)

((hugs))

Anonymous said...

wow.. thanks to DTY being there! Please take careof yourself for women hold up their half and sometimes ours too.