Tuesday, July 1, 2008

One Skein Swap, Part 2

Well, Sharon has received her WhoDuKnit One Skein Swap package, so I can reveal what the "Mystery Knit" was. I made her a pair of Knucks. She lives in a part of California that doesn't seem to need full fingered mittens or gloves, but had mentioned that sometimes her hands do get a bit cold. She says they fit perfectly and will come in handy. (Hubband really liked them and would have loved it if they were for him, so I will be making another pair or two this fall.)
They did get to hang out with the chair a fair amount, both while they were being made, and after they were done.


 

This was really great yarn to work with, but unfortunately it isn't available at this time. I will be figuring out something else to make these with, because I think I really want at least one pair for myself!


1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Nice! I like the color, too.