Saturday, January 12, 2008

Weekend listening

I was just listening to the soundtrack of my weekend and heard this
They closed the base down in 1946. Even though the base was closed, the streets were still there and so were the hangars. There was also over a mile and half of runway that was very, very wide. When I was in high school, we would go out there and drag race on the old runways. There was only one policeman around most of the time, and he didn't even have a car. I've driven over 115 miles per hour on that old base. And my parents are dead so they can't hear me say that, which is a good thing.

DTY and I both think that sounds seriously awesome. It could be a lot of fun. Probably smoother than the highway.

We also heard a very cool story about the sound of cancer. If you don't get this show in your area, it is available as a podcast to your computer. (Never forget, you don't need a pod to listen to podcasts.)

No comments: