Monday, May 19, 2008

Things I have been distracted with lately

Well, I am sure you can guess DTE is at the top of that list! I have also been distracted with knitting on the baby blanket, knitting on a sock, DTE, sourdough pancakes, making bread, talking to Hubband at weird times of the day via Skype (he is 15 hours ahead of me), DTE, an almost cat/still kitten creature, two dogs, weeding a bit of a couple of garden patches, starting a hat, DTE, and such things. (It isn't her fault at all, it is all mine.)
The last time it has been really warm enough to knit outside was Thursday, so I am glad I took the chance while I could. It was OK for the weeding on Saturday, but not really very warm or sunny. It was also supposed to rain that afternoon but it never did. It is finally raining today, which is just as well. It is supposed to get up into the 70's to 80's this weekend; I am looking forward to that since so far the weather hasn't really been very motivating towards the whole garden thing and it seems to be getting late to me for getting stuff into the dirt.
Tomorrow I am off to get my next main distraction. Fortunately it doesn't involve as much travel as the last one.

2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

It was 85 here today. Ick.

Jayhawk said...

I think the nice weekend coming up for you is the one that just left here, somewhat ameliorated by it's trip Eastward.

We are going from 15 gegrees above seasonal temp to 15 degrees below seasonal temp over a mere two day span, and it's supposed to stoy cool (cold) over the holiday weekend. My wife and my cat are considerably more pleased about that than I am.

So glad you have your DTE home with you. For the summer I assume?