It's that time again, just in case you are wanting to join in the fun and are wondering where to find it. Registration is open now through June 6th.
1. Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long?
I knit and having been doing so for about ten years.
2. Do you enjoy using metal, wooden, or some other kind of needle\hook?
I usually use bamboo circulars for my dishcloths and either metal or wood circulars for most everything else. Except socks, for those I love my Harmony double points (not that I have tried Harmony anything else, I might be converted...).
3. What are your favorite types of yarn? Any you just can't stand?
It is easiest to say what I don't like. Scratchy yarn, squeaky yarn, stuff like that.
4. When it comes to cotton, are there any brands you'd love to try and haven't?
I keep hearing about Blue Sky Alpaca Cotton and have never used that, so that would be fun to try. Or CotLin.
5. When you make Dishcloths, do you use them yourself, or tend to give them as gifts?
Both! I use them, Hubband gave some to his poker buddies for Christmas, and I have given them to several other folks.
6. Do you have a favorite color? Any that you dislike?
I really like most any and all colors. There aren't any that I can think of that I really don't like. There are some that I don't use or buy very often but I love to stretch my "zone" so am always open to different ones than I normally get myself.
7. What color(s) (if any!) are your kitchen and bath decorated in?
My kitchen has black counters and a black and white tile floor, so we use a lot of color in it. Our bath is dusty rose, grey, and sage green.
8. What are your favorite scents around the house?
Clean. Well, I like lemon, mint, and vanilla.
9. What is your very favorite thing about summer?
Sunshine, knitting on the deck before it gets to hot, and homegrown tomatoes.
10. What is your least favorite thing about summer?
11. Do you use soap or body wash in the shower?
I use Cetaphil cleanser.
12. What scents do you enjoy in the bath?
13. What is your favorite dishcloth pattern?
I really enjoy the interplay of colors in the ballband and how color works in the slipped stitches of the DW. But there are other ones I like as well.
14. What sort of treats do you enjoy? Sweet or Salty?
Both. I actually love chocolate covered raisins mixed with salted peanuts.I think it is a great contrast of sweet and salt as well as textures.
15. Imagine today is one of the hottest days of the year - what do you do to keep cool? Or are you one of those folks who loves the hot weather?
Go camping in the high mountains (think over 6, 000 feet).
16. What sorts of hobbies do you enjoy besides knitting or crocheting?
Cooking, baking, reading, beading, sewing, weaving,gardening.
17. Do you collect anything (besides yarn!)
Some hand thrown pottery, some cookbooks.
18. Are you on Ravelry? If so, share your ID!
19. Do you have any allergies?
Yes, strong perfumes/scented items, dust.
20. Do you have any pets?
Yes. Two bassets and one cat.