Monday, May 12, 2008

Still alive

All seven of you out there that read this blog are probably thinking I have fallen off the face of the earth. I promise I haven't. I had somewhat limited access to Internet connection while I was in Idaho and limited time in SLC. Yeah, I know, I have been home since Saturday night and you'd think I could have told you more about my trip by now, but no such luck. Unfortunately, you lost out to the thirty-six hours I got to have with Hubband before he got on a plane for Australia for sixteen days.

Hopefully, you will get a post (or a couple) before I head north this week and then east next week to retrieve daughters from college. That is if I don't get distracted by catching up from being gone, knitting, and snuggling a kitten who seems to have missed me. Oh, and springtime in my garden. I am sure we all know by now that I will be distracted for a bit after they get home. I promise I have several different posts all composed in my head, just waiting to get out.

5 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I was wondering where you got off to. :-)

My current entertainment is watching the hubby try to dig snails out of his fish tank. It's like they appeared overnight.

Judy said...

Welcome back! I'm in Orlando (again) so I'll miss Wednesday night knitting. [sigh] Have a happy!

Laura said...

Welcome back - you were missed.

Unknown said...

Well, I think I have your Coffee Swap package all put together. Should go out in the mail by tomorrow. I won't make the deadline (I was procrastinating because I knew you were gone) but hopefully it will arrive when you're home. :)

Jayhawk said...

Okay, the "east" thing had me really confused. Last time I looked at a map, Portland was some distance west of Minnesota. Thank you for linking to your actual destination, which it turns out is to the freaking train station.

But couldn't you just have them toss her off the train on the way past?

"Throw Mommy off the train a kiss."