Sunday, February 3, 2008

Progress, but now stuck

I had been making good progress on my hat, until this afternoon, part way through the fourth repeat of the pattern. Somewhere I have a mistake and as of right now, I can't figure out where. I was really disappointed as I think otherwise I may well have finished it today. Le sigh. With any luck I will be able to find the mistake tomorrow on my own. If not, I will probably be stuck for a week and a half as I won't be able to go to my Knitting Support Group this week where I know I would have plenty of help available. Fortunately it isn't the only thing I have available to work on.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Is that where you start doing the decreases? If so, seems I've read something about it...if it says K2TBL it's knit one tbl, knit another one tbl (as opposed to knitting two together through the back loop). Is that it???

Won't be there Wednesday? (whine)

Anonymous said...

Here's a (whine) from me too! I have Thursday off all day if you're still stuck!

Laura said...

If you're coming downtown, let me know. I could meet you for a coffee (and a look at your hat).

Judy said...

I'm supposed to be working, but if we're somewhere that has internet (Dunn Bros, Starbucks?) I can work remotely. :)