Saturday, December 29, 2007

Oh well, I'll try some more later

Well, I thought had it all figured out how to load a video and needless to say I was very excited about this. It worked in the preview window, but then nothing actually showed up after I hit publish. Le Sigh. Maybe someday. I'm sorry. Of course I am not sure who is really more disaponted, me or you (of course, I know what it was a video of....). I'll work on it some more.
So instead I am going to have to give you this link to a comic that seems to be kind of true around here since girls got home from college. Hover your mouse on the comic for additional text.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

I used dropshots.com - upload my video there, then it gives me the html code for the video for blogger! Why don't you try it out - super easy!