Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finial SP 11 package

Today I got my finial Secret Pall 11 package. Once again my pal has sent me some wonderful gifts as well as finding out who she is! Cordelia sent me more beautiful yarn, a Nancy Bush sock book, stitch markers, and a handmade hot mitt. There is also some "made in Texas" salsa, chocolate, and a photo frame ornament. Some of the stuff is a bit crowded in this picture and hard to see, but I promise, it is all nice stuff!
Here is a better picture of the book, Knitting Vintage Socks and the lace-weight wool and stitch markers. I am looking forward to reading all about how Nancy Bush dissected old patterns and reconstructed them for today's yarns. Well, and finding sock patterns that I want to knit from it. The Salsa is already being enjoyed by all of us, since both girls are home from college as of last night!
So a big public "Thank You" to Cordelia, such a wonderful upstream partner!

No comments: