Saturday, November 17, 2007

Updates

DTE's hat fits and she likes it! (I don't have a picture of her in it yet, maybe while she is home for Thanksgiving.)
I am still working on Dr. Who, but making progress. I think it will be done before DTY gets home from school in December, but maybe not in time to make it worth mailing to her. We'll have to see how much time I get after Thanksgiving. Maybe I'll just spend my whole birthday working on it. (That would be in just barely over two weeks for those that are now wondering.)

Somebody is busy trying to teach herself how to open the cupboard doors. Somebody also has decided she really doesn't like being squirted with water.




Last weekend's painted gift has reached its new home, and my uncle loves it.


I made him an "Owl in a Bucket".
Just because it seemed like something only a select number of people could rightfully own, so they should!

2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

What a great gift!!! I so loved the story about Oscar. :-)

Ah...my cats also hate the water gun. I've been known to borrow one of the boy-child's toy ones and take careful aim from the couch. lol

Anonymous said...

What a cute owl. :-) Great story, too.

Poor "Someone the Explorer". Tell her the story about curiosity and the cat.