Thursday, July 12, 2007

What I found in the garage tonight

 
Posted by Picasa
Tonight I found this when I was taking the garbage to the curb. Fortunately, Mr. Simon Dog never saw it. I don't need him deciding to eat toads.

My knitting today was working on DTE's purse that gets felted when I get if off the needles. That should happen tomorrow. I have a couple more WIP's to do after that. Nothing like a motivator to get stuff done, TdF and imposing rules on myself about not starting something else new until I get some old stuff done. Next I will finish a sock (that I don't even remeber when it got started and it was teh second sock of the pair!). Then I have lots and lots of garter stitch to do. More about that tomorrow.

1 comment:

Newly Knitting said...

Wow...that's a big ol' toad...we don't have toads in my part of the world....my dog would definitely try to eat it!