Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pictures (well, some anyway)


These are the Ball Band Dishcloths I finished before the Tour started, so they aren't Yellow Jersey material, but still pretty nice. Well, if you ignore the pooling problem on the bottom one. I just have to say that this is a very addictive pattern for those of you out there who haven't tried it (yet). You are missing out on a good thing, but if you try it , you'll have to feed the monkey!
This is the Chevron Scarf made of Harrisville Designs Jasmine yarn. Colors are Angles Trumpet and Curry Leaf. This is a plied yarn, one is a solid wool and the other is a variegated rayon chenille. I adjusted the pattern to be three/six stitch repeat instead of four/eight repeat since it is about four stitches to the inch on US 7's. Finial measurement is 72" x6". I am really happy with the way the colors worked and am very disappointed that this yarn seems to be discontinued.
More Tour pictures to come!

3 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

I love the colors in those dishcloths! I guess I'm going to have to try that pattern. It's one that I haven't done, yet. :)

And the chevron scarf is gorgemous!

knitphomaniac said...

stellar dishclothes and awesome scarf! nice work!

Newly Knitting said...

Gorgeous! I love all the color!