Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Addendum to TdF knitting


I have gotten my sock to Yellow Jersey status!!! This is another one of those things that I am not entirely sure when I started it. I had one sock completely done and the other one had the heel flap done and it was time to turn the heel. Well, we don't know how long it languished in that condition as I found it a bout six to eight weeks ago in a box in my basement I will say that it is possible it was put there when we were moving to Rochester, but it might have been later. I know I bought the yarn in SLC, so it is a bit hard to say. The really cool thing about this finished one is that it is pretty close in gauge to the other one! I think that is cool because I am much more relaxed when I knit now, or at least I thought I was more worried then. Maybe not. I will leave you with this picture I took a while back, before the second one was done. I am sure you can all figure out what the second one looks like since the first one is there too.

3 comments:

Marti said...

Hey Barbara!
I am your yarn buddy! I am so excited at what I have planned for your yarn!
I don't have your email so I couldn't contact you except here! I would like to hear from you and some of your likes and dislikes.
email me okay?

knitphomaniac said...

the socks look great :) nice work!

knitseashore said...

Great job!!! You're definitely earning that yellow jersey!