Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm Not Ready! Wait! I'll manage somehow

This is what Ravelry has to say about me today.

You signed up on May 29, 2007
You are #5812 on the list.
64 people are ahead of you in line.
11655 people are behind you in line.
32% of the list has been invited so far

I'm not sure I'm ready. The camera is on vacation. Most of my yarn is weaving yarn (think very, very thin), I have to do dishes and go to the laundry mat! I am not sure I can stand the pressure! Oh, I haven't even really seen it yet, maybe I should just take a deep breath and wait to see how it is. Oh, wait, maybe I'll find other weaver/knitters! Who knows who/what I'll find? How long do I have to wait?

The dishwasher is toast. The dryer's motor is on its way out (as in, it still starts but shuts off right away). On the bright side, they fixed the refrigerator with no problem. Thank goodness for that! A cooler really isn't a viable alternative like a sink full of soapy water or the laundry mat. Do you think they have WiFi there? I better pack books and knitting with the rolls of quarters. Did I mention it is supposed to rain here?

2 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Yippee! You're almost there! Look me up when you get in (Bubblesknits). :-)

((Hugs)) I hate it when my appliances don't behave. Grrrr...

Laura said...

I had no idea you could look up your place in line... it's almost like people being inducted...