Friday, December 19, 2008

Want to see what I did this morning?

First, our front porch.



(I have to admit, I always find these to be really cute.)
 

Our sidewalk/driveway at about 9:45 AM today



Our driveway/sidewalk by about 11:30 AM today



 

(I even shoveled out the mail box!)
 

There is more on the way tonight, but not until after midnight. Which of course means I am hoping DTE, her roommates, and the car one of them is driving home from school after finials today, are all home by then. There is a possibility of another six inches or so in the next twenty-four hours, but it is a balmy 20° right now and is supposed to stay above, or right at zero (if you ignore wind chill) until Sunday night, when it will be around -14°.
I have to say I am really excited that we are having a white Christmas! (Two years ago it didn't snow here until after the first of January!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are INSANE! Pioneer stock! I'd be all holed up and whining for "someone" to come dig me out. You're all woman.

Jayhawk said...

I'm with Cass. Having that is one thing; having it and not complaining about it...

Claudia said...

Wow, love the pictures. We have to get out and shovel/snow blow tomorrow. I'll hopefully be taking some pics of our snow. Right now it looks gorgeous because it's all untouched. Just how I like it. :D

Bubblesknits said...

Wow. Cass is right. You kick some serious snow butt.

SissySees said...

Too bad you can't market a snow shovel fitness plan...

Anita said...

All that snow sure is pretty, but you are a shoveling fool! I would probably be passed out by the mailbox somewhere! LOL