Monday, December 1, 2008

Recycling is a good thing, right?

Well, most of the time it is, but right now I am not so sure. Is it possible to save bits, or bites, or 1's and 0's if I recycle blog posts? Would it help keep the tubes of the Internet from getting clogged up? How will we ever know the real answer?
Any way, it is time to say "Happy New Year" again. Main difference from last year's post? We are now in Year "B1." I still love the whole Advent thing and there isn't much to add, other than I can't think of a better way for a church to celebrate the New Year than the party St. John's got to throw yesterday.
Also for the recycling project, you can go here, and insert Thursday for Tuesday. Well, I guess we do know why, though, don't we?

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Next time I can't think of catchy post title, I'm calling you! You got my attention with the not what I expected...