Friday, June 13, 2008

What is it?





I started a mystery project yesterday. Well, I know what it is, but a mystery in that I am making it for someone else (for the WhoDuKnit One Skein Swap). Sharon sent me a skein of Sundara yarn to work with . So far there has been a lot of knitting, holding of stitches, stopping knitting, and starting all over again.
 

The rain storm that happened here in the "Mid-West" night before last left a little over two inches of water in our rain gauge (causing great problems a lot of places, but fortunately not for us). It did cause the mud balls to melt and one of them to fall to its death. Hmmmm, and they didn't even have green skin....
Also on the "What is it?" front, growth has recommenced and sand is being laid and leveled as I type. I need to be off to get a needed tool (DTY says she doesn't need it, but we'll use it for more than just this project. Guessing from the noise I just heard, she is going to be wishing she had taken me up on it several days ago.)

No comments: