Monday, June 9, 2008

Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, Creeps in this petty pace from day to day

Stuff keeps happening, but you might not know it to be looking here today. The blanket is done, but I didn't get any pictures in daylight. If you want to see what it looks like in its finished, applied I-cord state, check back tomorrow. All the ladies at knitting tonight thought it was wonderful, so that is a good sign.
The yard is continuing to change. The hole has grown deeper and the bottom is all nice and smooth. Tomorrow looks like it will be a big day for growth.
Not much else to report for today, despite the fact that I have a couple of posts pretty much worked out in my head. Check back tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow; they'll make their way out of the grey matter and on to the screen soon.

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Okay...I keep trying to figure out what your yard is growing, but I'm stumped. LOL