Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I am beginning to think

that I pretty much suck at the whole "Internet friend" thing. I mean, people leave me comments on the blog (which I love getting) and I don't respond back or leave them comments very often(both of which I think sucks); people send me emails and cool "I am thinking/caring about you" stuff (which I also love) and I don't respond, or send them on to people I think/care about (which I also think kind of sucks).
Then there is the whole falling off the face of the earth out of the Internet tubes thing for days on end. I am not talking just the "not posting on the blog" here, I am talking the not writing emails to folks at all, even though I am thinking about them and the things I want to tell them about what I am reading. Yeah, I pretty much suck at this Internet-friendship thing sometimes. Maybe next week will be better. Right now I think I will go see if DTE needs help making caramel covered marshmallows.

8 comments:

Jayhawk said...

Well, maybe so dear heart, but we love you anyway.

Bubblesknits said...

Even though I think you do really well at it, I'm going to cry and act pitiful. I might score some caramel covered marshmallows out of it. heehee ;-)

Anonymous said...

I agree with both Jayhawk and Bubbles... We love you anyway and what about those caramel covered marshmallows?

SissySees said...

We'll all forgive you for the sins you really haven't committed in the first place if you tell us more about these nuggets of yumminess, and especially if you share a recipe!

Claudia said...

The package you sent to me with the shawl MORE than makes up for little internet blips along the way. Most of us do that. You're a wonderful friend and please don't put yourself down, okay?

*hugs*

Unknown said...

I think you are exagerating about the sins. I haven't seen any. Life happens and blogs were originally intended as an online diary of our experiences - that fact that we have made friends along the way is a bonus. I don't always respond to every comment although I intend to.

Now - can we see photos of those marshmallows at least? g

Grace said...

I think we go through this from time to time, I know last week my internet interest was waning big time, but I knew my friends like yours would hang in there til I worked it all out If you are a sinner so am I!!

Anonymous said...

we need a chance to miss you now and then. You even took time to tell us you were trekking North! Glad you are still with it...we'll wait ;-)

Betty in Texas