Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ahh! Gee! Thanks everyone!

Well, I really hadn't been meaning to come across as being down on myself. I was really feeling sorry for you folks! But I will say I am very glad to hear that none of you are terribly upset to not have heard or gotten emails from me recently. Seriously, next week might be better, 'cause it will be just me and the wildlife (and the two non-wild ones).
I promise to give you info and pictures of the marshmallow experiment on Saturday or Sunday, but I need to be off to bed early tonight (aka before 11 PM). DTE's spring break is coming to an end and we are heading back north early in the morning and then I am driving back home in the afternoon. All that means eight hours plus of drive-time, on winter-weary roads. (No, I don't usually chose to do the round trip in one day, but she is rested up to help drive, and I prefer to spend the weekend with Hubband before he leaves.)
See you all soon!

4 comments:

SissySees said...

Safe travels!

Grace said...

take care

Anonymous said...

sounds like a plan!
hope you enjoy the winter driving adventure...safely.

Betty in Texas

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Have fun:)Hugs Darcy