Wednesday, May 6, 2009

With some investigating

by my wonderful Hubband, the conclusion is that the images are gone. Well, if there is someone out there who has them in their cache, and can send them to us, he says it might be able to be fixed. Of course, that would require that they not have looked at my blog since the pictures disappeared (as that would clear the images from the cache or something along those lines), so obviously anyone reading this doesn't have them. He realized this morning that there is a chance they are on one more computer in the house that he didn't check last night. So, there you have the latest blog report.

2 comments:

SissySees said...

Laptop hasn't visited your blog this week... I don't think... Let me know if you need me to look tonight.

Then, there's always a chance that I visited your blog on the desktop at home, which I've not touched since I did the taxes...

Laura said...

Alas... even the Google cache came up empty for me