Saturday, August 9, 2008

Mr. A says,

"It fits just fine." I told him I had been concerned that he might want it baggier than I made. He says it's OK, but I told him that there is plenty of time for him to wear it around in the next two weeks to make sure. I also told him I would be happy to make him a bigger one if he decides he wants it that way. I hope he believes me.
 

It turns out the pattern for the dishcloth I was working on last night was just fine; I had thought the image was a little different than it is. As soon as I actually looked at someone else's in the "all knowing data base", I realized it was OK. So I finished it up this morning before heading up to the Cities, making for #2 FO.
There was no such thing as bright sunshine this morning, I think it had something to do with the rain last night. Luckily there was a bit left out in the yard when we got home, so I am hoping the image in this picture is a bit better.

4 comments:

Anita said...

The sweater looks great on Mr. A!!! Good job!!!

Bubblesknits said...

It looks to fit great!!! Good job! :-) Congrats on the FO's, too!

Laura said...

I like the red pocket!

Anonymous said...

glad to see that Mr. A got ther ok. Glad the sweater fits. Give him a hug from us..