Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Feet

Today I loaded all three animals into the truck and took them off for comprehensive nail trims. We have given up on trying to clip Oribel's claws ourselves. Even with two people to do the job, we are lucky to get one done during the fight fest and she just winds up being really mad at everyone involved. I think we managed to get two claws done while DTE was home last month, but it might have only been one. Of course she gave the folks at the vet's office no trouble at all! Well worth the money; she isn't sticking to everything anymore and isn't mad at me. The tech said, "She is so tiny!" when she brought her back. I guess it is all relative, she seems pretty big to us these days. Simon did his usual and I could hear him complaining in the back about his foot being touched, but it won't get caught on his tags now. (Yeah, they should have gone in a month or more ago....) The dogs get to go back on Friday for their annual check-up, shots, and stuff. I think I will enjoy navigating only two leashes, without the added cat-carrier.
I got my Wee Tiny Sock in today's mail! The Yarn Floozie actually sent me two, probably because she is such a cunning knitter! Thank you!
 

Not much else happening around her, except for watching the plants grow. Fortunately the 27" of snow this weekend wasn't in our part of Minnesota! We are suppose to get some snow tomorrow; the most excellent thing about spring snow is that you can hear it melting.

4 comments:

Montreal Mama said...

I got my wee sock in the mail today too - they're so cute, eh? :)

Bubblesknits said...

I got mine the other day too! :-)
I just love mini socks.

Spring is definitely here in Bama. We have 10 feet of pollen. Blech.

Anonymous said...

Tiny, eh? Obviously never met Abby or Sammy, or even Judith or Mandie.

[Arthur]

Di said...

I'm so glad you liked your teeny socks, I have to say, they look really good on your site!

p.s. I've signed up for regular CoffeeYarn updates - you'd better make 'em good!