Thursday, February 21, 2013

Today wasn't nearly as exciting

as yesterday, which is just as well. I don't need that kind of excitement again in the near future, if at all. Today pretty much consisted of staying home except for a brief outing to walk a friend's dog, and then I was back home again. Being at home consisted of exciting things like emptying the dishwasher, feeding the birds, looking for/through stuff, making dinner, deciding that the thing I had started knitting wasn't working out on the size needles I was using so I pulled it all out and put the yarn to work on a totally different item. I know, really low key stuff, pretty much the way I prefer for things to be. I am really happy with the new/improved knitting project, I think it will only take me a couple of days to finish.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Glad today was less exciting and more relaxing.