Wednesday, February 27, 2013

It is nice to know

the picture posting thing works, it makes this more interesting for me, and probably to the audience out there (no matter how small it may be).  Though it would be nice if I can figure out a way to re-size the pictures; that shall be another day's project.
The first picture up yesterday of Oribel was when she was contemplating going outside into the eight inches of snow; the second was how far out into it she went, which wasn't very. It was kind of funny watching her trying to figure out how to turn around and get back inside, all while doing her best to step back into the footwells she had already made in the snow.  
Today I shall give you a picture of the most recently finished knitting project that I have been going on about. A highly modified two-color color cowl, that for the most p[art I am pretty happy with how it turned out. The two-color part could still use a wee bit of tweaking, but I think I know what it needs if I ever decide to do it again.







The second picture is from this afternoon, just for entertainments sake.

1 comment:

Bubblesknits said...

Love the cowl. Is it for you or a gift?

Noticing how much furrier your squirrels are than their warm weather cousins down here. Stay warm!