Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Tomato Basil Cabbage Head...

 
This is a Tomato Basil Cabbage Head that I had mentioned previously and someone had asked what it was. It is a cube of mozzarella cheese, a basil leaf, and a grape (or cherry) tomato, all on a frill pick, and then stuck into the leveled head of cabbage (apparently for DTE's open house, we stuck them into melon halves). Very easy to make, tastes awesome, and always gets lots of compliments and rave reviews. Can't beat it with a stick (but if you are going to have a lot of folks, make two).
The last of our many and varied house guests went home today, so I am hoping to have a few minutes in the next few days to catch the rest of the world up on DTY's graduation, the party, and the bit of knitting I have actually been able to do this week (want to guess how much of a scarf one can knit during a HS graduation ceremony?).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

knitphomaniac said...

That actually looks fantastic! I've got a wicked amount of basil and cherry tomatoes in my garden, I will have to give that a try!

The Kelly Green Rogue said...

this looks delicious and easy! I'll have to remember it next time I'm having a party.