Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm in, and we're off

I got into the Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 2 by the skin of my teeth, and I am very excited that I made it! Hubband and I are off to The Twin Cities until tomorrow to celebrate our anniversary. (It was yesterday, but today is Friday, the 22nd, and it is our 22nd one, so it works for us. Who else matters in these things anyway?)
I just have to say regarding my post about naming thing, either only one person reads my blog (and I know that person already knows all the answers to my hints), or folks don't make comments when they do read it. Oh well, maybe Hogwarts traffic will generate curiosity about name relationships.
Now I am off to have fun!

3 comments:

momlee said...

I hope the trip is LOTS of fun - it's hard to believe it's been 22 years!!
On the other hand -
In any case, Happy Anniversary to two wonderful folks (yes, I may be prejudiced, but it's true)
And: can you explain Hogwarts Sock Kit Swap 2?

knitphomaniac said...

Happy anniversary!

Barbara B. Solbrig said...

Mom, click on the button now that it is there and it will lead you to the answer!