1. Do you knit or crochet? For how long?
Knit, since 1998.
2. What sort of needles or hooks do you enjoy using the most? Are there some you've been dying to try out and haven't?
I love my Harmony DPs, Harmony circulars, and my clover bamboo circulars.... I have kind of been eyeing the new Harmony straights; I am thinking they may just be pointy enough to make me happy, and no matter what, they are pretty!
3. What kind of projects do you most enjoy? Small things you can take with you, or big complex ones that are just gorgeous when they're done?
I always have several projects going at once. I have small portable things for taking with me; larger things for working on at home; easy, mindless, no-thinking-involved projects; something complicated that takes paying attention to. Yes, there is a certain amount of cross-over, but sometimes there is more than one item per category too.
4. List one pattern for a dishcloth that you love to make, or just tell us about one you've made or received that you loved.
I really like making the Ball Band or DW.
5. What are your 'must have' notions? Are there any notions you need or can never have enough of? Any that might make you cry if you owned more?
I use my fold up scissors and Chibi needles on pretty much every project.... Well, except when I forget to move them from knitting project bag to the next and to the next. So they really are my "must haves" and I get frustrated with myself when I forget them.
6. What are your favorite yarns to work with? Any you hate or are allergic to?
Soft yarn, pretty colors. I don't like scratchy or squeaky yarn very much.
7. What colors do you like to use in projects? Any we'd never catch on your needles?
I am open to most any color or combination there of. I love to stretch the color envelope, even if it is mine.
8. Any cottons you'd like to try you can't find by you, or just haven't gotten around to getting?
I just learned that Malibrigo makes a 100% cotton, but I can't get that around here. (Which I guess makes sense in a sad, sad way, since I can't get any Malibrigo in town.) I have also never tried Pattons DK cotton
Halloween, Fall, and General Stuff
9. Do you like to use bar soap or shower gel more? What kinds of scents do you love? What kind do you hate?
I mostly use Cetaphil in the shower, but occasionally use a vanilla or lemon gel.
10. What's more 'Halloweeny' - Ghosts, Pumpkins, or Witches?
11. What's your favorite Treat to get? Sweet or Salty? Anything you're allergic to or just hate?
I don't particularly care for licorice at all. I like chocolate covered raisins mixed with salted peanuts.
12. What was your favorite Halloween Costume as a kid? As an adult??
My favorite costumes all fall into the "As an adult" category. That is because they would be the ones I made for my kids. I think my top three would be a pile of leaves, a loaf of bread, and a Pixie on a toadstool.
13. Are you on Ravelry? What's your ID?
CoffeeYarn everywhere I go.....
14. Anything else you'd like to be sure your pal knows?
Not that I can think of.