Thursday, October 11, 2007

Knitters' Coffeeswap Three

There is a new swap/exchange out there, Knitters' Coffeeswap Three. You know, coffee, yarn, and a few other goodies thrown in. Life is good.

SWAP QUESTIONS
1. Whole bean or ground?
Whole Bean
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
Fully loaded
3. Regular or flavored?
Regular
4. How do you drink your coffee?
Black
5. Favorite coffee ever?
Hmm, the iced coffee I had on teh plaza on a hot afternoon in Rome.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
Kind of fussy. I like dark roast coffee. Usually dark enough I can see the oils. Along thr lines of French Roast or Esspresso roast.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Having it brought to me in bed first thing in the morning. Sitting on my deck enjoying my yard while I drink it.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
Not that I can think of right now.
9. Yarn/fiber you love?
Soft. Pretty. Not Scratchy.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Scratchy. Stuff that feels icky.
11. What's on your needles?
Umm, a sock. A shawl. A dish cloth. A scarf. Another scarf. Maybe another sock. Probably something else that I can't think of because I am trying to.
12. Favorite colors?
I like most all of them.
13. Allergies?
Cigerette smoke, strong perfumes.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
Not that I an think of right now.

4 comments:

Jayhawk said...

Do you have Peet's there? Major Dickason's blend is awesome.

My US Army nephew wasn't impressed until he had some that I brewed. If the spoon dissolves it is strong enough. The spoon, though, is only to see if it is strong enough because I certainly don't adulterate it.

Barbara B. Solbrig said...

The Great Harvest in town sells Peet's, I think. Not sure since I don't go there very often (though I do go there if I need to buy bread). I have never heard of Major Dickason's though, is it a dark roast?
I agree about the strength of one's coffee. I would have put that I drink it "barefoot" but I wasn't sure very many folks would have known what I ment.

Laurie said...

Welcome to Knitter's Coffee Swap! You are clearly a coffee person. I think this swap, combining coffee and knitting, is a great way to usher in the coming colder months and longer hours of darkness.

I read your tribute to Kitty after reading about the water plants being abused in the winter. Sorry your cat isn't with you anymore. Cats have such interesting personalities and make life quite interesting.

Dawn ;) said...

Glad you joined us for this round ~ it should be great fun. Thx for filling out your questionaire. ;D