There is a new swap/exchange out there, Knitters' Coffeeswap Three. You know, coffee, yarn, and a few other goodies thrown in. Life is good.
1. Whole bean or ground?
2. Fully-loaded or decaf?
3. Regular or flavored?
4. How do you drink your coffee?
5. Favorite coffee ever?
Hmm, the iced coffee I had on teh plaza on a hot afternoon in Rome.
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do?
Kind of fussy. I like dark roast coffee. Usually dark enough I can see the oils. Along thr lines of French Roast or Esspresso roast.
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee?
Having it brought to me in bed first thing in the morning. Sitting on my deck enjoying my yard while I drink it.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences?
Not that I can think of right now.
9. Yarn/fiber you love?
Soft. Pretty. Not Scratchy.
10. Yarn/fiber you hate?
Scratchy. Stuff that feels icky.
11. What's on your needles?
Umm, a sock. A shawl. A dish cloth. A scarf. Another scarf. Maybe another sock. Probably something else that I can't think of because I am trying to.
12. Favorite colors?
I like most all of them.
Cigerette smoke, strong perfumes.
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest?
Not that I an think of right now.