Sunday, May 27, 2007

Today I worked on this...

Today I worked on this but I still need to get either the right size jump rings for them, or get heavy enough wire to make the right size jump ring. When they are all grown up they will be knitting stitch markers. I have two more sets to make, but Daughter the Younger just made a set, so I might only need to one more. Otherwise I might sign up for another partner in the exchange.



Posted by Picasa


While I worked on my project, Harold worked on his. His projects included stuff for work, washing the dogs (which involved a lot of pieces of bread which didn't really work), taking pictures of birds in the yard and of our flowers. The only part worth sharing at this point are the last two since his work isn't something that makes sense on a blog and you can't tell the improvement of the dogs in a picture. So, you all get lucky and have several of his pictures with the new camera! (I also did a bit of knitting so that Mr. Simon Dog would stay out in the sun and stop scratching on the screen door, but no pictures of that yet. I'll figure out how to run the camera soon and then I can take more pictures of stuff like that and post them.)


Posted by Picasa


This is one of the three fuchesia on the front porch.
Posted by Picasa


  This is one of the two clematis that grow on the trellis in the front yard.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: