Saturday, May 26, 2007

Making Progress

So, after fits and starts of how my computer remembers stuff, what browser I use, and I don't know what all, I am now at the point of being able to easily add new posts. Great thanks to Bill for all his help when things were going downhill fast and the hubband said I might consider blogging at different site (since that is where the problem seemed to be). Wasn't site error, or user error, mostly a "learning the new computer curve" thing. Well, we were back to a repeat of one issue, but that was easier to figure out and the hubband decided there is a minor bug in the email sign on spot, but hey, we got that figured out too.
So, the camera has arrived, and we have some great pictures on my computer, I just need to find the info on how to get them onto the blog. Oh yeah, and change the file size, or they will take ten minutes to load, or so the youngest one says. I don't know, something about 10 mega pixels or something. So, give me a couple of more days and I will have pictures of the Palliated eating suet, the cat, the "defective dog" (someone says we should have gotten her for half price since she seems to be upside down a lot of the time), other birds, flowers, etc.
Thanks for being patient; I hope to get this figured out yet.

No comments: