Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I decided to start a blog, and this is what you get today.

I keep sending out multiple person emails about the goings on in the family and the yard. I keep getting requests from my family and friends for pictures of the birds in our yard (and a few for pictures of the family). So, I am hoping that this can help out on the picture front, but that won't happen for a couple of days. "Why?" you ask. Well because the digital camera that I would use is in Greece with our oldest daughter, and the new one we are getting hasn't arrived yet. So, please be patient for a few days and then I hope to be able to post pictures that folks have been asking for of the birds in the yard. But if we are going to be realistic about it, you might get to see pictures of the cat, pictures of the dogs, and pictures of the cat and dog(s) together. If you are lucky, and I have their permission you will also get pictures of the family. Oh, yeah, and you might even get pictures of the stuff I make.

2 comments:

Jayhawk said...

Oh, this is so cool. Consider yourself bookmarked.

momlee said...

I'm with B -- oops, jayhawk. but then I could be jayhawk, as could a couple of my kids because they were born there. anyhow - very cool - I'm waiting breathlessly (ok, so that's not unusual) for pics of whatever and all-ever.