Monday, January 23, 2012

He hasn't been traveling

much at all today, other than to the office and back. I'm not feeding him weeds for dinner either. (Not that I have any clue why anyone would think that looked like weeds, or even what is wrong with weeds, if by "weeds" someone means salad.) I am feeding him something very fitting for a snow day.














 

Apparently Oribel missed him while he was at work today. She parked herself on top of my computer when he sat down at it to check some stuff, and then when he moved to the table,
she followed him right over to the top of his newspaper.

 

Because really, it is all about paying attention to her.

4 comments:

bruce said...

it always is with kittehs. Nice looking beef stew, by the way.

Jayhawk said...

Anything that starts with a roux cannot be all bad.

I'm glad you were not offended by the "weeds" comment.

SissySees said...

She looks rather serious about being the center of his attention!

Unknown said...

I love the don't mess with me look.