Friday, November 13, 2009

Note to Self:

When knitting a hat (or anything else for that matter) with cables, and you can't see the pattern developing or read your knitting after the first round, double check to make sure you are knitting the knits and purling the purls on all the background knitting.
The score as we enter round 4 of this wrestling boxing match:
Hat: 3
Me: 0
But we all know I only need one knock-out to win.

ETA Obviously there is some kind of brain-function problem going on with that chart reading, I just hope all this doesn't make it worse.

6 comments:

SissySees said...

Bless.Your.Heart.

gMarie said...

Put it down already. Teach that girl to knit! :) Hope you win soon. g

Jayhawk said...

Don't forget to be sure you are frammising the frammises too, not to mention inverting the inverts.

Bubblesknits said...

I think I would have tossed the darn thing in the fireplace by now. LOL

SimplyMe said...

Hate glitches like that. and I'm such a great knitter that I totally do NOT understand what you are referring to (bwhahahahahahahahahahaha!)

I feel your pain. You're going to win. I KNOW it.

Anita said...

I'm with Jessi, I would have thrown it out in the street for cars to run over it or something by now. :P