Friday, April 3, 2009

PS4 Update and a bit of randomness.

There has been some of this happening today and yesterday. Well, mostly the "Dogs In The Sun" thing, of course Sadie got up and came right over for "up-close-and-personal-attention" when I went out to take her picture.
 

PS4 North April 3 12:08 PM
 

PS4 North April 2 10:48 AM
 

Actually, this "hanging out in the sun" is also an "in-and-out-of-the-house-repeat" kind of thing since that sunshine is very deceptive; it is only 41°F out there. But it is an improvement over a couple of days ago,
 

PS4 North April 1 8:45 AM
 

or the projected snowstorms for this weekend. We could have several inches by the time we wake-up on Monday morning.
 

As for the randomness, this is the view in the farm field at the west end of our road a couple of weeks ago. I wish I had had my wide-angle lens with me, but at least I had the camera. Each and every one of those dots is a deer. (Of course you can bigify, but since I took these with the zoom from inside the car, they aren't super awesome pictures. They just give you an idea of how many deer live in our neighborhood.)
 


 


 


 

This weekend I will put up the pictures of The Lake that some of you weighed in on wanting to see. I'll even give spoiler warnings just in case anyone doesn't want to see them.

3 comments:

Jayhawk said...

And why would we not want to see them? Do some of your friends and/or family have hydrophobia? Um, that's rabies, isn't it. Anyway, I sure don't have it, and I am breathlessly awaiting them. (Well, admittedly, I breathlessly await everything, so don't get all carried away about my degree of enthusiasm.)

SissySees said...

Ooh, bassets! That delights me, you know.

I thought we were going to have a new lake in the front yard, but it has stopped raining, the sun came out, and the wind is roaring now. That gives Sissy lots to watch.

Jayhawk said...

Molly is sitting on my desk, looking at my computer monitor. I think she's waiting for pictures of the lake.