The ever wonderful Chan has nominated me for this award. (I guess this means she thinks I am creative. I am glad to know I make her laugh and am grateful to know her!)
Here are the official rules:
1. Copy the award to your site (Check)
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award (Check)
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers (Good thing there aren't any rules about "folks that haven't gotten it already" but I guess I will skip "touch-backs" no matter how tempting it might be.)
4. Link to those on your blog (Check)
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated (Hmmm, Chan may have missed that part, but since she knows I read her blog every day..... Check)
1. Anita She knits some pretty cool stuff and makes very cool stitch markers; right now she has some that look like chocolate chips. (She had an interview with Chan recently and has a great story about being in the Coast Guard here. If you haven't read it yet, you really should.)
2. Gaylen She knits awesome socks and sews beautiful clothes, plus has four great looking dogs.
3. Cass designs her own patterns and is a very creative writer. She also home schools her two teenagers, runs a pet sitting business, and all sorts of other things keeps her from having very much free time.
4. Jessi She spins, dyes yarn, makes bead stitch markers, knits, has kids, and now she weaves! She is also one of the administrators of Whiskers on Wednesday.
5. Jane knits all sorts of stuff (has a goal of knitting 52 items in 52 weeks and is well on her way!) as well as teaches school, spends time with her grandchildren, and runs the WhoDuKnit Group.
6. Nova knits, sews, quilts, bakes, reads, has two beautiful boys, loves books, is there anything creative she doesn't do? I hope she sleeps!
7. Pepperknit designs beautiful patterns, comes up with fun costumes, and knits beautiful garments. She cooks great looking food and seems to have good taste in books.