Monday, December 5, 2011

On Saturday

flowers were delivered to my neighbor's house since I wasn't home. Since I had just spent several hours driving and sliding in this,
 

I decided to go a head and drive over to their house to pick them up. It was worth it, I would have hated slip and drop this from my mom.
 

Sunday afternoon the deck looked like this, which I shared with Hubband and he said something about winter having arrived in his absence. It certainly did.
 

Since he couldn't be here yesterday, and the florist doesn't deliver on Sunday, these came today.


So far both of them seem to have been safe from Oribel; we'll see how long that lasts. Fortunately, I will still enjoy them even if they get a few teeth marks.
 

1 comment:

SissySees said...

Beautiful flowers -- and snow. I hear we might get some tomorrow night. Of course. I have a League shopping event in town...