Thursday, December 15, 2011

Complements of Netflix,

I just got done watching a really great movie, Lars and the Real Girl. Given that it came out in 2007, I am guessing some of you may have seen it already. It is a wonderful study of relationships within families, work, church, and the wider community. It is about how we live, hurt, grow, heal, love. It is a really good movie and I highly recommend seeing if you haven't, and if you have, I would recommend seeing it again; it is the kind of movie you will get new stuff from each time you see it. It will be the movie I share for Movie Discussion Night this Lent.

2 comments:

bruce said...

I read the plot, and it does seem as is described (by Barbara). i don;t have Netflix, so maybe we can find it elsewhere...

SissySees said...

Of course I haven't seen it... and I don't know if we still have Netflix or not...