Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cat(s) and garden a garden hose

Don't mix well, which is what I was counting on earlier today. I was hanging out inside and heard the distinctive sound of two cats that don't like each other, or where the other one is hanging out. I went out to see where they were and they sere off the east end of the deck, so I went inside to grab a pitcher of water. When I got back out, they had moved to under the deck, so could then be reached with the hose. As I had suspected, I was able to convince the non-orange cat to leave the area with the mere idea that it might get wet any second.
Nope, no pictures, averting bloodshed was my one and only priority.

3 comments:

SissySees said...

Heh. Your cat has as much personality as my basset. Keeps us on our toes?

Jayhawk said...

A dogfight is absolute candy poofing compared to two cats going at it.

I was on a Boy Scout camping trip once when two bobcats got into a fight about ten feet from our tent in the middle of the night. We came out the next morning, still quaking, to find bits of fur covering about a ten foot radius, including some on our tent. The signs were that it ended in a draw.

Bubblesknits said...

Yeah, cat fights are nasty things to see, much less hear. Glad you were able to run the offender off.