Monday, March 29, 2010

I have been doing

some knitting lately, but this was all done before my kitchen accident.
Another shawl, same pattern as the last one, except I made it a bigger before I started the lace section. This one is a gift for a friend.
 

A couple of baby hats, one is for a new baby at church and the other is for a friend of Hubband's. I know of six or seven more babies coming by summer's end; good thing these only take me about a day to make!
Socks continue to be worked on, but the ones I was hoping to have done in time for Easter aren't going to be done. Another stranded color-work pattern that has given me fits on gauge. Le sigh. Mastering that problem is probably going to be one of my knitting goals for this year. Right up there with finishing twelve pairs of socks, which I am quickly falling behind on. The fact that I have another shawl/scarf in the works might not be helping, but at least it is a different pattern this time.

3 comments:

gMarie said...

Love the knitting content. Glad the hand is well enough to allow typing.

I've started a shawl - multinoma (sp?) was in the running. I bought yarn. g

SissySees said...

Lovely knits. I've made no progress on the baby blanket I'm supposed to be working on...

Bubblesknits said...

I really need to get to work on some baby hats. Although, it would help if my yarn wasn't packed up. Grrr.... Just two more weeks...just two more weeks....

How's the hand, btw?