Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I know,

it is Wednesday, and you might be stopping by to see if there are any new pictures and/or stories of a certain Miss Oribel. I am sorry to report that there is nothng right now; that has nothing ot do with her, and everything to do with me. I have been trying to get rid of a conjested head for several days and so far today the head is winning big time. If I move my head too fast in any direction the room spins to catch up. So really, this the best I can do for now. I will do my best to make up for it soon.

5 comments:

Grace said...

feel better

Anita said...

UGH! I know how you feel, I think that yesterday was the first day since Christmas that I actually felt human! Hope you feel better soon!!!!

Bubblesknits said...

Poor thing. Hopefully you'll get your package with the books soon. Whenever I'm sick, I want a good book and a hot cup of tea.

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better. Your sinuses sound like they're infected. Docter + Amoxicillin = Love. That's what I did and I'm feeling TONS better. Take good care of yourself & heal quick :)

gypsyknits said...

Hope you're feeling better. This stuff must've been going around blogland. An internet virus.....LOL