Saturday, October 6, 2007

Today's mail is full of presents!

Today I found several packages in my mailbox.
Unfortunately, Hubband is gone for the afternoon and has the camera with him. So, I will have to give you photos later of the beautiful COFFEE BEAN (!!!!!) stitch markers from Angela, as well as the Portland post card.




Due to the camera being out for an excursion, I will give you pictures from the Internet of the other two packages content. I will post pictures of my own as soon as possible. The second package was this book from Jane, over at WhoDuKnit. It was my "Mystery Prize" for solving a riddle.
 

The last package I got was from my Secret Pall 11, known to me as Secret Ann. She sent me this book, that had fallen into the "I have checked it out three times" category. Now I can update it on my Powell's wish list.
 

I will leave you with a picture of the missing dishcloth that I mentioned the other day. I think it turned out pretty cool as it looks good from either side.

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

Ooh, I love Nora Roberts! You'll have to let me know how that one is. :-)

I like the dishcloth! You're finding all sorts of great Halloween patterns!

GirlyWithATwist said...

Your very welcome!!! Forgot to mention on the email that I am just to the west of Portland - in Hillsboro.

Jane said...

I hope you enjoy the Nora Robert's book - and Scarf Style! I have that pumpkin washcloth pattern printed out - waiting for time to knit it.

Montreal Mama said...

I just got Scarf Style and LOVE IT! My turtle neck shrug is from there and I want to make Lady Eleanor.